John Harris began practising in 1970 after qualifying as an Ophthalmic Optician. He started working with David Lawrence and later purchased the practice in 1974 after Mr Lawrence’s retirement. John carries out sight tests, contact lens assessments, low vision assessments, eye health examination wales (EHEW).
John practices in Caerphilly only.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Low Vision
- Accredited Welsh Low Vision Practitioner
- Accredited Eye Health Examination Wales (EHEW) Practitioner
- GOC (General Optical Council)
- MCOptom (Member of the College of Optometrists)
- AOP (Association of Optometrists)
- Welsh Low Vision accreditation
- Eye Health Examination Wales accreditation
- Foundation Fellow of the College of Optometrists
- Bachelor of Science degree in Ophthalmic Optics from University of Wales institute of Science and Technology
Saxophone (Tenor and soprano) and a keen golfer.